Empowerment to Reduce Bullying and Improve Social Skills
Bullying – and being bullied – once was accepted as a “normal” part of childhood. Now it is recognized as harmful, and often dangerous, to both victim and aggressor. This workshop is designed for both students and the adults charged with their well-being. It focuses on:
- Helping students learn to advocate for themselves
- Setting boundaries for oneself and others
- Learning to use appropriate body language and verbal techniques
- Communicating with adults
- The responsibility of bystanders
This presentation is also an excellent foundation to help those who have challenges with social skills.